[RPKI] Repository URLs

Jacquie Zhang jac.tech0 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 20:19:17 UTC 2021

Hi Alex, Chriztoffer, Ben,

Thanks so much for your replies. They are very clear. I have a much better
understanding now.

I noticed all the URLs have either "rrdp" or "rpki" string in them. Is
there a naming convention on how the URL name is composed? If my proxy
supports filtering on wild card, something like *rrdp* or *rpki*, that
might be a compromise between security requirements and routing
requirements.

Thanks again,

Jacquie