[RPKI] Repository URLs

Chriztoffer Hansen ch at ntrv.dk
Thu Oct 28 15:52:13 UTC 2021

On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 at 12:59, Jacquie Zhang via RPKI
<rpki at lists.nlnetlabs.nl> wrote:
> If this list changes often and the proxy is not keeping up with the changes, the Routinator will miss some ROA publication points. For our proxy whitelist to work we need this URL list to be static, preferably never changes.

I recommend setting up alerts regarding changes to RDAP publication
points. Even automating the updating of the URI whitelist your proxy
uses. Static configuration should never be expected to be the status
quo. "The internet is dynamic" (incl. the configuration).