[RPKI] Increased memory consumption of Routinator 0.9.0

Martin Hoffmann martin at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Jun 29 08:17:25 UTC 2021

Hi all!

We’ve had reports that the memory consumption of Routinator 0.9.0 is
not only increased -- as was expected -- but also keeps growing in some
cases. We have confirmed the issue and are working on a solution.

In the mean time, if you are experiencing issue due to the higher or
continuously growing memory consumption, we suggest to downgrade to
0.8.3 until the next release.

Out sincere apologies for any operational issues caused by this
increase.

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI team,
Martin