[RPKI] offlist Re: Changing RPKI state

Luuk Hendriks luuk at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Feb 25 11:51:52 UTC 2021

Hi Mikael,

Fair question, and probably something that should be better explained on
the page itself: rpki.today gives you a diff between $time_A and
$time_B. E.g. by default, when landing on the page, that will be
$24h_ago and $now, if you will. If in the mean time something
disappeared and appeared again (with the exact same prefixes and ASID),
it will not show up in the diff.

So this is indeed expected behavior.

FWIW, from the Atlas measurements (also shown in JDR) it seems that
chloe.sobornost.net might have some network issues (after the reboot?):

https://atlas.ripe.net/measurements/28478831/#probes
https://atlas.ripe.net/measurements/28478830/#probes
https://atlas.ripe.net/measurements/28478580/#probes
https://atlas.ripe.net/measurements/28478579/#probes