[RPKI] Krill testbed update

Tim Bruijnzeels tim at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Dec 14 14:58:21 UTC 2021

Dear list,

One more email today and then I will leave you all in peace!

So, one more thing we have been busy with is the update of our testbed
environment. You may recall that we blogged about our first public testbed
a little over a year ago. We decided to re-do it from scratch using a
simple Linux (ubuntu) server and packages that we built.

The URI for our new testbed is:
https://testbed.krill.cloud/

The previous installation is still running. We want to give testbed users
some time to migrate, and we plan to remove it before the end of the year.

If you are interested in trying out Krill under our *new* testbed then please
have look at this post we wrote about this:

https://blog.nlnetlabs.nl/testing-the-waters-with-krill/

If you are interested in knowing exactly *how* we set up this new testbed,
or want to have some pointers on how to use Krill to setup your own local
testbed, then you may be interested to read this post:

https://blog.nlnetlabs.nl/krill-sanctuary/

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,

Tim