[RPKI] [EXTERNAL] Setup Routinator 3000 on CentOS

Compton, Rich A Rich.Compton at charter.com
Tue Sep 22 16:06:44 UTC 2020

Hi, can you provide any more information about which part of the install failed?

From: RPKI <rpki-bounces at lists.nlnetlabs.nl> on behalf of Isaac HO via RPKI <rpki at lists.nlnetlabs.nl>
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 1:43 AM
To: "rpki at lists.nlnetlabs.nl" <rpki at lists.nlnetlabs.nl>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [RPKI] Setup Routinator 3000 on CentOS

CAUTION: The e-mail below is from an external source. Please exercise caution before opening attachments, clicking links, or following guidance.
Dear Support,
My PC is CentSO 7

i followed the link below to setup:
https://github.com/racompton/routinator_centos7_install

But it is failed. May I know I follow those steps? or I need to do others?

Thanks.

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.