[RPKI] Krill 0.8.0 'The Art of ROA Maintenance' released

Tim Bruijnzeels tim at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Oct 26 15:53:20 UTC 2020

Dear mailing list,

We just released Krill 0.8.0 'The Art of ROA Maintenance'.

This release includes all changes from the -rc1 and -rc2 release candidates. In addition to this the main UI (everything except the testbed pages) now includes Spanish translations.

In summary this upgrade is recommended to all Krill users. It offers improved ROA guidance support in the UI, better status reporting on interactions between your CA and its parent and repository, and a number of improvements aimed at improving resiliency.

Furthermore, we would like to draw attention once more to our testbed which allows new users to get familiar with Krill, and existing users to try out new functionality before upgrading. You can read all about it here: https://blog.nlnetlabs.nl/testing----123-delegated-rpki/

Kind regards,

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,

Tim