[RPKI] Routinator 0.8.0-rc1 Released

Ximon Eighteen ximon at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Oct 7 15:14:06 UTC 2020

Dear mailing list,

For Debian/Ubuntu users out there we have a small treat related to the
Routinator 0.8.0-rc1 release: it's now available via our
https://packages.nlnetlabs.nl/ package server!

Once you have added the NLnet Labs package repository to your APT
configuration (see instructions at https://packages.nlnetlabs.nl/) you
can install and setup Routinator like so:

$ sudo apt-get install routinator
$ sudo routinator-init --accept-arin-rpa
$ sudo systemctl enable --now routinator

(or use --decline-arin-rpa as you see fit)

You can then check the status of Routinator with:

$ sudo systemctl status routinator

And view the logs with:

$ sudo journalctl --unit=routinator

Happy Routinating!