[RPKI] suggestion to remove as0 restriction in krill 0.8.0

Jay Borkenhagen jayb at braeburn.org
Sun Nov 1 16:32:22 UTC 2020

Hi,

I agree with Job here, that Krill should impose no special
restrictions with respect to AS0 ROAs.

Whatever their rationale, some people do publish ROAs authorizing AS0
along with other ASes, e.g. these VRPs under 80.128.0.0/11:

AS0,80.128.0.0/11,11,ripe
AS3320,80.128.0.0/11,11,ripe
AS3320,80.128.0.0/12,12,ripe
AS3320,80.144.0.0/13,13,ripe
AS3320,80.152.0.0/14,14,ripe
AS3320,80.156.0.0/16,16,ripe
AS3320,80.157.0.0/16,16,ripe
AS3320,80.157.8.0/21,21,ripe
AS3320,80.157.16.0/20,20,ripe
AS34086,80.158.0.0/17,24,ripe
AS6878,80.158.0.0/21,24,ripe
AS6878,80.158.0.0/23,23,ripe
AS6878,80.158.16.0/20,24,ripe
AS6878,80.158.31.0/24,24,ripe
AS6878,80.158.32.0/19,24,ripe
AS6878,80.158.72.0/21,24,ripe
AS6878,80.158.80.0/20,24,ripe
AS6878,80.158.96.0/19,24,ripe
AS2792,80.159.224.0/19,24,ripe

I'd say, if these folks really feel there is value in doing this kind
of thing, let them.

Thanks.

						Jay B.