[RPKI] Instructions for installing routinator on CentOS 7

Compton, Rich A Rich.Compton at charter.com
Wed Mar 11 15:09:53 UTC 2020

Hi guys, I couldn’t find instructions for installing routinator on CentOS 7 so I have created some.  https://github.com/racompton/routinator_centos7_install
Please let me know your feedback on these steps that I’ve come up with.

[signature_1107389112]

Rich Compton    |     Principal Eng     |    314.596.2828
8560 Upland Drive,   Suite B  |  Englewood, CO 80112

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.