[RPKI] Routinator 0.7.1-rc1 Released

Martin Hoffmann martin at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Jun 9 15:17:55 UTC 2020

Dear mailing list,

today we released the first candidate for the upcoming 0.7.1 release
of Routinator.

In 0.7.0 we had pinned Tokio -- the library used for asynchronous
networking -- to a specific version since there had been reports about
issues with the most recent version. These have now been cleared and
this release progresses to the most recent Tokio version.

In addition, we started the process of moving the trust anchor
certificates from rsync to HTTP. Three of the RIRs have made their
trust anchors available via HTTP already and we have updated the TALs
included with Routinator accordingly.

You can update your installed TALs using the `routinator init -f`
command.

As always, there are a few minor changes you can read about in the
release notes at

   https://github.com/NLnetLabs/routinator/releases/tag/v0.7.1-rc1

If you want to join in on testing the next Routinator release, you
can install this candidate via cargo. But note that you have to
specifically provide the version number:

   cargo install -f --version 0.7.1-rc1 routinator

Happy Routinating!

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,
Martin