[RPKI] Krill 0.7.3 'Slow Food' Released

Tim Bruijnzeels tim at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Jul 6 14:42:05 UTC 2020

Dear mailing list,

We have released Krill 0.7.3 'Slow Food'.

This release fixes an issue where the BGP Ris Dump files were reloaded and checked too frequently causing high CPU and bandwidth usage.

While this should not have caused any operational issues, we do advise to upgrade to this release to ensure that resource usage is reduced again.

If you had installed Krill using one of the .deb packages [1] from the NLnet Labs repository, then you can update to the latest version using 'apt-get upgrade'. However, as mentioned in the documentation, you will need to restart Krill with 'sudo systemctl restart krill' to run the new version. This issue will be resolved in the next major release.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.

On behalf of the RPKI team at NLnet Labs,

Tim

[1]: https://rpki.readthedocs.io/en/latest/krill/install-and-run.html#installing-with-apt-dpkg