[RPKI] ARIN Compatible switch in GUI not working

Christopher Munz-Michielin christopher at ve7alb.ca
Wed Feb 19 18:31:34 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Just upgraded to the latest version of Krill with the WebUI (pretty slick!) and saw there was an ARIN-compatible switch when generating the identity file.  As I needed to resubmit my identity to ARIN anyway (due to an unrelated change) I figured I would try it out, however, ARIN's interface still doesn't accept the XML that Krill puts out.  Turns out that Krill outputs:

<identity xmlns="http://www.hactrn.net/uris/rpki/myrpki/" version="2" handle="WestConnect-CA">
   <child_bpki_ta>
</child_bpki_ta>
</identity>

However,  ARIN's interface wants
<identity xmlns="http://www.hactrn.net/uris/rpki/myrpki/" version="2" handle="WestConnect-CA">
   <bpki_ta>
</bpki_ta>
</identity>

Making the changes to the xml manually worked,  so not a big deal but something that should probably be fixed for a future release.

Thanks again for the awesome software!