[RPKI] HA strategy

Aistis Zenkevičius aistis at heficed.com
Mon Feb 17 10:42:40 UTC 2020

Hi list

Was wondering if you have tips on running Krill in redundant configuration. I've ran it for half a week out of a prebuilt docker instance with a couple of CAs with no issue and plan on moving forward with a lot of more.

My preference is multi-DC redundance, in case one of the sites goes down. So for the frontend I'm thinking between the lines of DNS with minimal TTL (e.g. via Route53) or unicast, rsync served files can probably be sinced with some rudimentary script, but what about CA backend itself?

Thanks
Aistis