[RPKI] RTRTR 0.1.1 ‘Death Metal Karaoke‘ released

Martin Hoffmann martin at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Dec 11 10:48:19 UTC 2020

Dear maining list,

we are happy to announce the second release of RTRTR, version 0.1.1
‘Death Metal Karaoke.’

RTRTR is a tool to collect RPKI data from one or more sources in
multiple formats and dispatch it onwards. It provides the means to
implement multiple distribution architectures for RPKI such as
centralized RPKI validators that dispatch data to local caching RTR
servers.

With this version, RTRTR supports collecting data from upstream RTR
servers as well as from JSON documents fetched via HTTP or read from
local files. If multiple sources are defined, it can fail over to
another source if its currently used source becomes unavailable. Data
can be dispatched either via RTR or as JSON via HTTP.

RTRTR is still in early development. We are planning to add support for
more data formats in the future. In addition, we plan to add secure
transport channels for RTR.

You more information about RTRTR including installation instructions on
Github at

   https://github.com/NLnetLabs/rtrtr

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,
Martin