[RPKI] Krill 0.4.1 'Fogo de Krill' Released

Alex Band alex at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Dec 13 14:19:01 UTC 2019

Dear mailing list,

We are happy to launch Krill 0.4.1 'Fogo de Krill'. This is a bug fix release
and we recommend everyone running Krill to update to this version.

Krill now powers the RPKI service that Brazilian National Internet Registry
NIC.br offers. During the production launch we uncovered a corner case bug where
certain resource sets were handled incorrectly. This has now been resolved. In
addition, we added an additional safety measure to ensure that Krill does not
allow impossible maximum length values for ROAs.

You can find more information about the release at
https://github.com/NLnetLabs/krill/releases/tag/v0.4.1

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,
Alex