[RPKI] ROA export seems to fetch only RIPE data

Job Snijders job at ntt.net
Tue Dec 4 21:00:27 UTC 2018

Hi Kurt,

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 9:54 PM Kurt Wauters <kuwauters at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks! that might explain it, I didn't know where else i could check it and i probably made the rookie mistake of mixing it with the IRRs
> So it means that i need to plan a talk with them and try to convince them that it's a good idea to use ROA :)

The ASN and IP prefix you mentioned are both managed by APNIC - APNIC
has excellent resources on how to create RPKI ROAs

https://training.apnic.net/courses/esec04-introduction-to-rpki/
https://www.apnic.net/get-ip/faqs/rpki/
https://www.apnic.net/community/security/resource-certification/

Additionally - the APNIC staff can help via email or phone.

Kind regards,

Job