[nsd-users] NSD 4.7.0rc1 pre-release

Jeroen Koekkoek jeroen at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Jun 1 13:34:53 UTC 2023

Hi Florian,

Can you make an exception for the cpuset.h header here? I think that'd
be easiest short-term. We prefer not to drop the dependency from the
Makefile and currently lack the time to handle dependencies
automatically at build time.

The alternative is that we move it out of the compat directory, but
then we have to reorder things just for the sake of it not being in the
compat directory, which seems weird because that's exactly why the
compat directory is there(?)

Best,
Jeroen

P.S.
You may have some experience with handling dependencies automatically
in OpenBSD. If so, can you point to how OpenBSD handles that? I have
something for the new zone parser, but I'm not sure it's the
recommended way of doing things.