[nsd-users] latest docs vs github master

Jeroen Koekkoek jeroen at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Jan 2 14:03:52 UTC 2023

Hi Jan,

For now, the documentation has been generated once as a starting point,
that's the reason it's not up-to-date.

/latest/ should eventually point to the latest commit in the master
branch and /stable/ to the latest stable.

I'll see if I can automate the process in the near future. For now I've
create GH issue #244, so I don't forget.

Thanks!

- Jeroen