[nsd-users] rewrite manpages to mdoc(7)

Jeroen Koekkoek jeroen at nlnetlabs.nl
Sun Jan 1 13:03:04 UTC 2023

Indeed, thanks Florian!

Thanks for all other suggestions too!

Haven't read the whole thread yet, but I do like to point out it's not
lack of interest.

Wouter makes an excellent point that I hadn't considered yet.
Portability and compatibility. I don't know if we still have Solaris
users, so I don't know if it'd make their lives harder.

One thing I did think of after my response is that if dependencies are
changed, we probably want to wait for the next minor (major?) version?
I feel we shouldn't make the lives of package maintainers harder by
swapping dependencies in a patch version.

I'll need to read up on possible tooling etc first to determine what
makes sense.

- Jeroen