[nsd-users] nsd server OS hang

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Fri Sep 16 13:45:02 UTC 2022

Hi Jeroen,

I've recompiled with --enable-recvmmsg and left --enable-checking (for
now).
However, the old version was also compiled with "--enable-mmap" which I
now deactivated since it is marked as being experimental.
This is the current compile line:

./configure --prefix=/usr --with-configdir=/etc/nsd --with-
nsd_conf_file=/etc/nsd/nsd.conf --with-pidfile= --with-
dbfile=/var/lib/nsd/nsd.db --with-zonesdir=/etc/nsd --with-
xfrdfile=/var/lib/nsd/xfrd.state --enable-root-server --enable-
ratelimit --enable-checking --enable-dnstap --enable-systemd --enable-
pie --enable-relro-now --enable-recvmmsg --enable-packed --enable-
memclean

Franky