[nsd-users] NSD 4.3.6rc1 pre-release
wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Mar 29 14:53:33 UTC 2021
NSD 4.3.6rc1 pre-release is available:
This release contains a bug fix for a zone file parse failure for text
records. The release also adds the feature to print a local address, if
the address is configured, in dnstap logs. The interface for nsd-control
can be specified with an interface name. The zone that was parse
successfully can be printed with the nsd-checkzone -p option. Also added
is support to emit DNS extended errors via the EDNS option from RFC8914.
It is possible to stop queries for certain zones, depending on IP
address and TSIG key, with the new allow-query option, for zones that do
not need to be queried, like meta zones with configuration information.
- Fix #146 with #147: DNSTAP log the local address of the server
with the dnstap logs.
- Enable configuring a control-interface by interface name.
- A -p option to nsd-checkzone to print a successfully read zone.
- Add Extended DNS Errors RFC8914
- Per zone Access Control List for queries
with an allow-query: option.
- Prevent a few more yacc clashes.
- Merge PR #153 from fobser: Repair -fno-common linker errors
- Fix uninitialized access of log_buf in error printout on apply ixfr.
- Fix AF_LOCAL compile error for Solaris.
- Fix ifaddrs compile error for Solaris.
- Fix ifaddrs.h compile error for Solaris.
- Man page documentation for dnstap options.
- Fix segfault on high verbosity for TLS channels with dnstap log
- Fix #163: A TSIG noncompliance with RFC 2845.
- Fix that wildcard is printed as a star instead of escaped, in
logs and in written zone files.
- Fix double config.h include in configlexer.c
- Fix to remove configyyrename from makedist.sh and also
update the flex and bison rules there to add the "c_" prefix.
- Fix configure to use header checks with compile.
- Fix warning about unused function log_addr.
- Fix #154: TXT with parentheses fails in 4.3.5.
- Align parsing of TXT elements with how bind does it.
Best regards, Wouter
More information about the nsd-users