[nsd-users] nsd v4.3.5 treats long used DKIM line as syntax error

N.J. Thomas njt at ayvali.org
Mon Mar 15 10:51:00 UTC 2021

* Willem Toorop <willem at nlnetlabs.nl> [2021-03-13 21:11:51+0100]:
> If all is well this has been resolved with the merge of [PR#164](
> https://github.com/NLnetLabs/nsd/pull/164). Can you confirm the current
> master branch fixes these issues? Thanks!

I had some issues compiling directly from master, apparently because of
commit 6e2071 ("Repair -fno-common linker errors automatically.") --
clang complained about the missing "configyyrename.h" header.

When I reverted that single commit I was able to build the rest fine
and verified that nsd-checkzone worked correctly with my existing zone
files.

Thomas