[nsd-users] How to implement SPF, DKIM and DMARC records in NSD

Anand Buddhdev anandb at ripe.net
Mon Jun 7 08:43:54 UTC 2021

On 07/06/2021 08:48, Mukul Shukla via nsd-users wrote:

Hi Mukul,

> We are hosting an email server on our site. To improve upon its security
> and it's reputation, I want to implement SPF, DKIM and DMARC.
>
> Can anybody please help me as to how I can do it with NSD?

NSD is just an authoritative DNS server. You can add SPF and DKIM
records to your domain, and NSD (or any other authoritative DNS server)
will happily serve them.

However, if you need to understand how SPF, DKIM and DMARC work, then
you'll need to do some reading, and perhaps ask your questions on a
different forum or mailing list, because this list is for discussion
about NSD.

Here's an article I found with a google search:

https://woodpecker.co/blog/spf-dkim/

Regards,
Anand