[nsd-users] NSD 4.3.5 released
wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Jan 26 08:19:13 UTC 2021
NSD 4.3.5 is available:
This release fixes a number of bugs. It fixes a number of corner
case differences for the output more similar to Bind. The configure
sources are compatible with the new autoconf 2.70.
- Fix #143: xfrd no hysteresis with NOT IMPLEMENTED rcode.
- Fix #144: Typo fix in nsd.conf.5.in.
- For #145: Fix that service of remaining TCP and TLS connections
does not allow new queries to be made, the connection is closed.
Only existing queries and zone transfers are answered, new ones
are rejected by a close of the channel.
- Fix that nsd-control has timeout when connection is down.
- remove windows socket ifdefs from nsd-control.
- Fix #148: CNAME need not be followed after a synthesized CNAME
for a CNAME query.
- Fix configure.ac for autoconf 2.70.
- Fix #150: TXT record validation difference with BIND.
- Fix #151: DNAME not applied more than once to resolve the query.
- Fix #152: '*' in Rdata causes the return code to be NOERROR instead
Best regards, Wouter
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the nsd-users