[nsd-users] bug reports (github is giving me HTTP 500 errors)

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Tue Aug 10 16:31:15 UTC 2021

I have a few minor bug reports. I tried to use github but it is throwing
500 errors at me.

1) Add alias for multi-master-check= to multi-primary-check=
2) Search and and replace master/slave with primary/secondary
3) nsd.x86_64: W: crypto-policy-non-compliance-openssl /usr/sbin/nsd SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list

to enable support for the system wide crypto policies:

 	The special cipher string "PROFILE=SYSTEM" should replace any other cipher string.

So basically that would be:

-        if(!SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list(ctx, "ECDHE+AESGCM:ECDHE+CHACHA20"))
+        if(!SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list(ctx, "PROFILE=SYSTEM"))

But I'm not sure how to make that conditional on there being support for
the system wide crypto policies. I'll try to find out.

Paul