[nsd-users] NSD still shows permission errors on Debian 10 Buster

mj lists at merit.unu.edu
Thu May 28 09:45:19 UTC 2020

Hi,

Super interesting dialogue following this issue. Nice to see how this is
picked up by the NSD team.

The problem discussed in this thread makes me feel that the debian NSD
package may not receive as much attention as it perhaps should...?

What is consensus here: simpy "apt install nsd" or look into compiling
from source? (like for example is recommended in the case of samba ADDC)

MJ