[nsd-users] About NSD query logging?

Bac Nguyen Huy huybac.nguyen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 17:56:30 UTC 2020

 Thanks for your answer.
I would like to discuss the remaining content in more detail: Please share
your opinion, the way you are doing

- Why have many dns soft, dns system don't support log query.
- Is monitoring log query on DNS Authoritive server really necessary? We
should or shouldn't log query on DNS Server. Enabling tcpdump on the server
reduces DNS server performance like enabling query log  or not like ???
- How to monitor abnormal, and tracing in DNS without monitoring query
logs:

--
Mr Nguyen Huy Bac
Email: huybac.nguyen at gmail.com