[nsd-users] Seeking advice for deploying an anycast cluster

Daniel Corbe daniel at corbe.net
Fri Jan 3 17:04:24 UTC 2020

The main issue I'm running into is I want to keep the primary's
interface to the world as simple as possible.   At maximum, two hosts
to communicate with.   So for that to work, I'd need to somehow
cluster my NSD instances together or I'd need some sort of proxy
server that can listen for incoming NOTIFYs and then distribute them
to the rest of the constellation.    I don't think any of the usual
suspects (nginx, haproxy, etc) have that capability out of the box.
Do they?