[nsd-users] Seeking advice for deploying an anycast cluster

Daniel Corbe daniel at corbe.net
Fri Jan 3 08:26:59 UTC 2020

Hello,

I'm trying to use an anycast constellation to affect a "hidden
primary" type of configuration with NSD.

I'm trying to figure out the best way for constellation members to
cluster data.  Seems like AXFR might be useful but I'm trying to
figure out how to set NSD up on a timer to automatically AXFR from the
primaries every X minutes.   Is there a way to do that?

Of note, using NOTIFY doesn't seem possible, because if I start
sending NOTIFYs to a constellation member, there doesn't seem to be a
way to propagate that other constellation members.

Best,
Daniel