[nsd-users] logs

José Luis Artuch zenbakaitz at speedy.com.ar
Thu Oct 24 13:38:43 UTC 2019

Thanks Simon,

Exactly, there was the problem !!
I just discovered it at the same time you wrote with the data provided
by Andreas and Jeroen :)

Thank you very much to all three for guiding me !!!

Here what I did:

mkdir -p /var/log/nsd
chown nsd:nsd /var/log/nsd

nano /etc/nsd/nsd.conf
logfile: "/var/log/nsd/nsd.log"

cp /lib/systemd/system/nsd.service{,_original}
nano /lib/systemd/system/nsd.service
ReadWritePaths=/var/lib/nsd /etc/nsd /run /var/log/nsd

systemctl daemon-reload		<---	!!!!
systemctl restart nsd

Thank you very much again, best regards !!
José Luis