[nsd-users] DoT on the Auth side?

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Fri Mar 15 12:29:41 UTC 2019

Am 15.03.19 um 11:10 schrieb Anand Buddhdev:
> DoT is most useful between stub resolvers and their upstream recursive
> resolvers, because this is the path that is most often snooped and
> mangled by men-in-the-middle.

it's correct. DoT between resolver and authoritative DNS servers is not finally specified.
But there is desire to use similar technology.

Attached a patch that enable TLS support in unbound. I'm currently unsure about the author (not my self)
Maybe the maintainer like to give that patch a chance.

Andreas