[nsd-users] NSD 4.2.0 intermittent segfaults @ libssl ?

Wouter Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Jun 12 06:16:57 UTC 2019

Hi,

On 11/06/2019 22:22, PGNet Dev wrote:
> On 6/11/19 11:59 AM, A. Schulze wrote:
>> Am 11.06.19 um 19:54 schrieb A. Schulze:
>>>   - I don't use TLS for AXFR
>> if that matters: I *do* use TSIG-Keys to secure the AXFR
>
> Here, all the slave AXFRs are configured NOKEY.

So it is not SSL.  Then it could be TCP Fast Open (server-side fast
open, from the logs I see this is the AXFR server).  Or perhaps the file
descriptor events could be mangled, in the event handling.  This patch
may help?  Otherwise, perhaps a stack trace of the issue could be useful
to have, or a way to reproduce it.

https://github.com/NLnetLabs/nsd/commit/75c7e1a2fab265e504e8aa2f93dff195dc5b8394

Best regards, Wouter