[nsd-users] NSD 4.2.4 released

Wouter Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Dec 11 16:17:27 UTC 2019

Hi,

On 11/12/2019 17:06, Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Dec 2019, Jeroen Koekkoek wrote:
>
>> NSD 4.2.4 is available:
>> https://nlnetlabs.nl/downloads/nsd/nsd-4.2.4.tar.gz
>> sha256 9ebd6d766765631a56c0eb332eac26b310fa39f662e5582c8210488cf91ef27c
>> pgp https://nlnetlabs.nl/downloads/nsd/nsd-4.2.4.tar.gz.asc
>
> minor doc item:

Added the patch, thank you very much for it.

The use-systemd is ignored in nsd.conf, but when NSD is compiled with
libsystemd NSD always signals readiness, if possible.  And does not need
configuration to do so.

It could be good to document that but I am not sure where I would need
to document the need to not have to set an option to make it work.  But
it is good to fix the whitespace, and option itself, if you add it to
nsd.conf is simply ignored, it'll work anyhow.

Best regards, Wouter