[nsd-users] NSD 4.2.4rc1 pre-release
wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Dec 3 13:48:14 UTC 2019
NSD 4.2.4rc1 pre-release is available:
This release fixes the regressions in the config for the
minimal-responses, round-robin and log-time-ascii options, where the
previous release ignored the config settings for them. Also there are
some portability fixes.
- Fix #48: Add make distclean that removes config.h made by configure.
And add maintainer-clean that removes bison and flex output.
- Detect fixed time memcmp for openssl 0.9.8 compatibility.
- Detect EC_KEY_new_by_curve_name for openssl 0.9.8.
- include limits.h for UINT_MAX.
- If no recvmmsg, dont use msg_flags member, but errno for error,
where our fallback function left it, msg_flags also does not exist
on some systems.
- Remove unused variable warning for portability.
- Fix #52: do not log transient network full errors unless higher
verbosity is set.
- Fix regressions in configparser.y where global variables were not
set for minimal-responses, round-robin and log-time-ascii.
Best regards, Wouter
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the nsd-users