[nsd-users] NSD 4.1.25 released
wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Sep 25 12:06:05 UTC 2018
NSD 4.1.25 release is available:
This release contains mostly just bug fixes. The NSEC3 fixup helps
certain NSEC3 failures, and there is a fix for systemd integration.
- nsd-control prints neater errors for file failures.
- Fix that nsec3 precompile deletion happens before the RRs of
the zone are deleted.
- Fix printout of accepted remote control connection for unix sockets.
- Fix use_systemd typo/leftover in remote.c.
- Fix codingstyle in nsd-checkconf.c in patch from Sharp Liu.
- append_trailing_slash has one implementation and is not repeated
- Fix coding style in nsd.c
- Fix to combine the same error function into one, from Xiaobo Liu.
- Fix initialisation in remote.c.
- please clang analyzer and fix parse of IPSECKEY with bad gateway.
- Fix nsd-checkconf fail on bad zone name.
- Annotate exit functions with noreturn.
- Remove unused if clause during server service startup.
- Fix #4156: Fix systemd service manager state change notification
When it is compiled, systemd readiness signalling is enabled.
The option in nsd.conf is not used, it is ignored when read.
Best regards, Wouter
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the nsd-users