[nsd-users] delete multiple zones in version 4 and 3

Andreas Schwarz andreas.schwarz at hetzner.com
Fri Jun 8 13:34:38 UTC 2018

Hi Jochen,

depends a little on your configuration, but: how about 'nsd-control' and
the 'delzone' or 'delzones' command?

See:
https://www.systutorials.com/docs/linux/man/8-nsd-control/

The command should remove the domain(s) from the zonelist, if you have
them separated from your nsd.conf.

Only the actual zone files have to be remove separately.

--
 Best Regards

  Andreas Schwarz