[nsd-users] NSD and RFC 8482 (ANY queries)

Daisuke HIGASHI daisuke.higashi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:51:20 UTC 2018

Hi,

I posted a (very simple) patch implementing draft-00 spec (answers subset
of available RRsets) to nsd-users maling list in 2016. But it was not
included to mainline.

  https://open.nlnetlabs.nl/pipermail/nsd-users/2016-February/002234.html

I don’t know whether “NSD implementation” noted in draft-07 correnponds to
my patch.