[nsd-users] I want to send larger responses (more glue)

Ondřej Surý ondrej at sury.org
Mon May 9 12:03:32 UTC 2016

Stephane,

how often would be this option used? In most cases the minimal responses
are what you want (even if you don't know you want it :)).

Let's not bikeshed the (nsd and general) config files, please...

Cheers,
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej at sury.org>
Knot DNS (https://www.knot-dns.cz/) – a high-performance DNS server