[nsd-users] NSD 4.1.14rc1 prerelease
wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Dec 1 10:28:22 UTC 2016
NSD 4.1.14rc1 maintainers prerelease is available:
This version performs less zone transfer attempts, reducing load on the
server. The xfrd state file has a new version number, to store the
information. The new version of the file is written on exit of the daemon.
- Fix #1132 for SERVFAIL zones perform backoff, and remembers the
timeout on next startup.
- Fix null memcpy for radixtree with single link element.
- Robust fix against missing master in tcp_open for xfrd.
- Fix wildcards in include: config statements with chroot enabled.
- suppress compile warning in lex files.
- Fix to try every master once, then wait for timeout or notify.
- Save backoff timeout into xfrd.state file, this file has a higher
version number now. Old files are skipped silently (causes
refresh) and created as new files upon exit.
- Fix restart of zone transfers when new config becomes available.
Best regards, Wouter
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the nsd-users