[nsd-users] RHEL package?

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Wed May 20 14:47:49 UTC 2015

On Wed, 20 May 2015, Michael A. Peters wrote:

> http://awel.domblogger.net/7/misc/src/repoview/nsd.html
>
> That is my src.rpm for CentOS 7 - which is really just a Fedora src.rpm
>
> It doesn't properly start when the server boots, which may be why it isn't in
> EPEL - I use a cron job once a minute to start it if it isn't running.
>
> And I need to migrate to nsd4
>
> But that works really well for me on CentOS 7 other than not starting at
> system boot even when configured to.

I have been working on shipping nsd4 in EPEL6 and EPEL7, but no one gave
me feedback: https://twitter.com/letoams/status/586764009162088448

An EPEL6 build of nsd4.1.1 that I'm running myself on ns0.nohats.ca can be
found at: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=9461112

I was hoping on some feedback before pushing such a big change into
EPEL6.

Paul