[nsd-users] Excessive AXFR's with 4.0.3 (and 4.0.4-dev)

Ask Bjørn Hansen ask at develooper.com
Wed May 28 04:58:41 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I’m testing/evaluating nsd in a small deployment.

My nsd slaves easily get into a state where they transfer each zone every 5 minutes (no notifies, refresh times are many hours). At first I thought it was after “nsd-control reconfig”, but I’m pretty sure it happens randomly after it’s just running for a while.

Based on the changes from a month ago in the subversion trunk I tried if running 4.0.4 fixed it, but it appears to behave similarly.

Ask