[nsd-users] NSD no receiving Notifies

Sofía Silva Berenguer sofia at lacnic.net
Mon Feb 3 14:55:51 UTC 2014

Thank you for replying Wouter!

The zone is listed in the zone.list file and it's spelled correctly. I
added it using a pattern which includes both the allow-notify and the
request-xfr lines:

allow-notify: <master> NOKEY
request-xfr: <master> NOKEY

How can I check that the zone was correctly added?

I'm sorry for asking so basic questions but I'm a newby with NSD.

Thank you a lot for your help!

Regards,

Sofía