[nsd-users] memory leak in 4.0.x

Will Pressly will at edgecast.com
Tue Aug 5 08:57:04 UTC 2014

Anand,

yeah. I capture stats every minute as well -- which profoundly aggravates
the problem. Anything that forks -- nsd-control [reconfig|reload|stats],
etc will trip on this.

have you confirmed that you have an affected kernel? I can send you the
test program we used to spot the issue, if you like...

WBSP