[nsd-users] NSD v4.0 release date?

Pavel Ciocan pciocan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 12:37:43 UTC 2012

Hi Olaf,

Thank you for your answer and sorry for my late reply. I saw your reply
on Peter's question and i might actually start using this last snapshot
on one of our nameservers  and will monitor it to see how it works. It
should be a good test because we get between 40 and 50 millions queries
in 24 hours on each of our name servers and have a relatively big number
of domains served. What prevented us from using NSD 3 is that it needs
to be restarted when adding/removing zones and adding/removing zones
happens relatively often on our nameservers. Where can i find the docs
on how to add/remove zones on the fly?

Thank you,
Pavel