[nsd-users] NSD v4.0 release date?

Peter Hessler phessler at theapt.org
Thu Jun 14 12:01:40 UTC 2012

On 2012 Jun 14 (Thu) at 10:53:57 +0200 (+0200), Olaf Kolkman wrote:
:
:During the development process working snapshots (working, but with limited functionality) will be published in SVN (See http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/svn/nsd/tags/ ). Obviously these snapshots are for the daring among you who want to help us test in real world environments.
:
:Currently we are at snapshot 5. Now that might not mean a lot but we have accomplished a few things:
:

Hi Olaf

Do you consider the snapshots stable enough to run for small production
servers?  Obviously not the missing features, but the ones that are
in-tree and exposed via the normal configuration.

I am primary for 5 smallish domains, and backup for another 20; but I
don't want to cause huge problems for them.

--
The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to
choose from.