[nsd-users] Problem installing NSD

Eduardo Duarte eduardo.duarte at fccn.pt
Mon Jan 2 15:25:45 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm new to NSD and I'm trying to install it on a CentOS Machine.
I just compile a new OpenSSL 1.0.0e version on to the machine but I
always get the error bellow when running "./configure", and I already
try it a few times.
**********************************
checking for memmove... yes
checking for pselect prototype in sys/select.h... yes
checking for ctime_r prototype in time.h... yes
checking for struct timespec... yes
checking for SSL... found in /root/openssl/openssl-1.0.0e/
checking for HMAC_CTX_init in -lcrypto... no
configure: error: OpenSSL found in /root/openssl/openssl-1.0.0e/, but
version 0.9.7 or higher is required

Does any one had already a similar problem? Or can help me with it?

Best regards,

Eduardo Duarte