[nsd-users] reloading NSD zone configuration

Kristen Eisenberg kristen.eisenberg at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 17:06:22 UTC 2011

Good morning,

On Tue Apr 28 2009 at 10:34:24 CEST, Jelte Jansen wrote:

> We are looking into it (if only because the question comes up about once a
> week now)

It's been a little more than a week since the question last turned up :)

I'd also like to know if any progress has been made to allow NSD to have
zones added/removed on the fly, somewhat along the lines of BIND's `rndc
addzone/delzone', perhaps?

Alternatively, can you confirm that a safe procedure for adding or
removing zones in nsd.conf remains as so:

Kristen Eisenberg
Billige Flüge
Marketing GmbH
Emanuelstr. 3,