allow-query.

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Thu Sep 13 19:56:40 UTC 2007

    On 13 Sep 2007, at 17:52, Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:

    > I wrote a plugin for NSD long long ago, to add ACL's, but it
    > would almost certainly need modification to work now. You can
    > find it attached to this mail;

    Hi, Colm

    This is brilliant, perfect. I will try it out tomorrow.  If there's a
    'vote' system for incorporating features into the mainline
    distribution, I would like to ask for this to be incorporated.

One of the design goals of nsd is also to keep it small and not to
put too much functions in it which can be achieved in othyer ways.
For access lists it was decided that hosts_access(5) and associated
library would give the needed functionality.

	jaap