[nsd-users] nsd3 as seconday, and the zonefile

Wouter Wijngaards wouter at NLnetLabs.nl
Thu Nov 8 09:22:30 UTC 2007

Hi Paul,

Can you print the contents of the zone variable?
Also, if you could give me a (small) way to reproduce this, a config
file, nsd.db, ixfr.db file? (send it off list)

Best regards,
   Wouter